1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

i am in BF2 PrtScn ..

Discussion in 'Screen Shots' started by brhome_22, May 7, 2011.

1. brhome_22

brhome_22 Guest

lock at my score in bf2 server =BMW=
    lOoOoL's
    [​IMG]

TY FoR FuNNy aImPoT KoZ >> ;)

2. Jigger

Jigger Guest

it is clear that you are noticed! the clever user can not catch it first, and 2 makes it even less noticeable when you let a gentle start, it is not comfortable and you can continue playing on the server

3. brhome_22

brhome_22 Guest

4. Jigger

Jigger Guest

Please I hope you're not evil! try just a couple of punks to stay behind the others in the beginning when you're on a server is always the same card has to make the first cave you mend badly in the second round 6-9 and so on can then be 6-2 in the ranking without striking it big

5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

6. brhome_22

brhome_22 Guest

7. System

System Guest

Well...That just makes me want to reinstall the game now..Nice job!!!!