1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

I bought BF4 ESP, need some help.

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by cnlckht, Dec 10, 2013.

1. cnlckht

cnlckht NOOBLET

Please help me with these settings, I want to make draw lines different colour for jets, how? How do I make lines not show for infantry? I think skeleton esp is enough for infantry.

2. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

There's no way to do this right now with the way the hack is coded. Lines are on everybody or nobody. The hack doesn't care whether the person is in a tank or not. It's drawing one line to each person. They are all the same color. I'm sure it's technically possible for Kozmok to allow color customization to the detail you are asking for, but I wouldn't expect that to occur.

Boss_A likes this.