1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Help I can not buy BF4

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by renato, May 4, 2014.

1. renato

renato NOOBLET

I have balance in my paypal but everytime I try to buy the hack bf4 of error that could not buy and can verify this for me?
    and only here that is giving this problem, tried to buy stuff from other sites and goes smoothly.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

What does it say, is there an error message?

3. renato

renato NOOBLET

Unfortunately we can not send payment now

Go back to the seller's website and try using a different payment method
    Unable to process your payment using your PayPal account at the moment. Go back to the vendor's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

4. KozmoK

Renato - other people are able to send payments. I am not sure why this is happening.

5. pdrss

pdrss BRAZIL O PAIS DO ROUBO!

Probally cause he's brazillian, he cant transfer USD to american account, even if he has balance in the account.
    Probally he has BRL currency on his balance.
    He'll need a credit card.

Happened to me before, but not on this website.

KozmoK likes this.
  6. KozmoK

Thanks Pedro!

7. renato

renato NOOBLET

[QUOTE = "PedroVilaca, pós: 50721, membro: 10396"] Probally porque ele é brazillian, ele não posso transferência USD para a conta americana, mesmo que tenha saldo na conta.
    Probally ele tem moeda BRL sobre o equilíbrio.
    Ele vai precisar de um cartão de crédito.

Aconteceu comigo antes, mas não neste site. [/ QUOTE]

I have balance in my paypal dollar, and always buy with him hack into U.S. sites