1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

I find this funny... BF3 hack sites that is.

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by CKS83, Jan 12, 2013.

1. CKS83

CKS83 NOOBLET

Before i came here, i was doing a bit of research on which site would be safest to goto for BF3 hacks, one that had a good community and one which their hacks would fly under radar, a few sites came into play, and the best one i thought (Or so i did thought) was a well known site for FPS shooters/cheats.

BUT, i'm ... SO... glad i never went with them, i was close to joining, until a part of me said "Stop and think about it.... monitor the status over the course of 3 months first"..... the result? I find that their BF3 cheat is on DOWNTIME 80% of the time... its ridiculas!!!!! People complained and complained and their general answer is "its not down for all the other games" (Yeah like we give a rats bum for other games if we paid for BF3) or the other classic answer "It still works, but on non PB servers and not ranked" (Like there are any of those servers that existed and have population)

Anyway, just wanted to say this site and the people in this site is no doubt the best, and its one i'd be with for a very long time. :)

PS: Just thought i'd say im not bashing other sites, its not my intention, but just thought i'd share with you my findings. a hack which spends 80% of its lifetime offline is not worth the money, imagine you spend 25bux for something which should have been 31 days, but you only get it for 6 days.... i'd be spewing!

Smockled likes this.
  2. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Welcome to the addiction of Kozbot :)

3. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

couldn't agree more mate! :D this is without a doubt the best damn hacking/cheating website in the world :D
    but without the famous kozbot it would be just another one of your failed researched wannabes :p
    also i believe that other sites fail unlike here because of member loyalty...just wait and see if the (unmentionable) should happen...and see just how many "loyal" members stay on...i think unlike other sites most will remain loyal to the Kozbot :D

clarrie and loops like this.