1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Help I Need A Video Maker To Make A Bf Hardline Hack Video

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Mar 15, 2015.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

If they make a short 2 min video showing the Hack ESP and other Options to a cool un-copyrighted song (so its not removed from youtube) I will give them 3 free 100% off Coupons for all hacks except TitanFall, and Fear Online Hack.

You must have some video experience and be able to put up advertising texts on the video etc.

I need this done in the next 2-3 days.

Write back here.

Thanks,

Koz

2. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Bumpy Bump.. even though its at the top of the forum already.... :(

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

whats stupid is people will crawl out of the woodwork in a few weeks, after its already been done.

4. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

I have awesome ideas for videos, just not the skills... :*(

TheGrinch123 likes this.
  5. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

and I have awesome ideas for skills, just not the videos... =<*_*>=

TheGrinch123 likes this.
  6. TheGrinch123

TheGrinch123 BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

And I don't have awesome anythings.:rolleyes: Wish I could help.

Jaidee likes this.
  7. jx_2012

jx_2012 NOOB

I could, only I haven't bought BF yet! If I do soon and no one has took up the challenge then I'll look into it.

8. jake78881

jake78881 NOOB

I would say yes however I still feel bad for saying I would for a previous hack and I never got time for it. Just to busy right now to be able to commit to a video project.