1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

I would like to introduce myself!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by bzrkkk, Sep 13, 2012.

1. bzrkkk

bzrkkk NOOBLET

Hello everyone my name is bzrkkk! My real name is Austin and i have been in the hacking "world" for about 7 years now. I have held a moderator spot at codehook, and helped moderate ragekings.com (All of this was 3-4 years ago). I love playing games ( or i woudnt be here lol) but honestly hacking in games is what makes it fun. I look forward to getting to know everyone on the forums and if anyone would like to talk just message me on the forums!

Adios,
    Austin

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Welcome to RAC!

3. bzrkkk

bzrkkk NOOBLET

Thank You KozmoK, i sent you a message!

4. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

Welcome to the rac we're a small community with a big heart. I look forward to making some noobs cry with you. Hooraah