1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

[IDEA] Master Package

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Cookie Monster, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster RAC MASTER

Hey Guys!

Ive been on alot of other cheat sites in the past, But I like switching between games I Hack on, It may be nice if you added a Master Package which included all current hacks at a slightly discounted price?

E.g. At the moment every cheat costs $108 Individually

Make it at a 10% Discount? $97.20 (or $97 to round it up)

Or Do Bundle Packages, e.g.
    All Battlefield Cheats normally (Including MOH) cost $56.50, Bundle price examples 10% = $50.85, 20% = $45.20, Or 25% = $42.37

All Call of Duty Cheats normally cost $44, Bundle Price Examples: 10% = $39.60, 20% = $35.20 Or 25% = $33

Just a small Suggestion, Some people may like this idea, others might not.

yugurt and clarrie like this.
  2. Mr.Bingles

Mr.Bingles NOOB

Well if they are an addition to the current offers, I have nothing against it, might be worth for some ppl. However, if packages would replace the offers we can choose from right now like they did it on other hacksites, I wouldn't resub anymore because I am only interested in the BF3 hack and wouldn't be willing to pay for an entire bundle of which I'd be using only one hack.

But like I said, if it's the first option, then I'd be all cool with it.

3. Cookie Monster

The Bundles wouldnt replace anything, it would just be another option to subscripers.

4. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

If you can get 50 members to like your idea or at lease reply with some sort of confirmation that they would sub on packs, koz might consider it lol.

5. yugurt

yugurt RAC MASTER

im on this idea

6. CHBeer

CHBeer RAC MASTER

If I rember right Koz had it at 1 time not sure why he took it off maybe cause nobody was getting it cause nobody have all the games

7. Cookie Monster

There will always be people who buy it, but it depends on the pricing