• FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

If Battlefield 1 is only operating with FairFight... How rampant is the cheating?

Or at least I've heard they're no longer using PunkBuster. So what's it like? FairFight on its own sounds like it would get rid of the careless people, but would do almost nothing to get rid of the subtle cheaters that know how to cover their tracks.

The reason I ask is because I'm kinda interested in purchasing again, since I haven't done anything since 2015 with BF4. I'm also just plain curious to hear how bad the cheating is.

So, how many cheaters are there? Do you get banned even when playing it safe? Would love to hear.

I been playing it witch esp and toggling aimbot and no ban for the past few months.. every few servers 1 or 2 cheaters not often though..

Its worth it and fun to still cheat in this game with Koz's hack if thats what you wanted to know :)

Hawkeye

Jaidee's Evil American Clone
H.A. LifeTime Friend
Ring of Elysium
It's not like the old days where you could rage servers with 100 kills, 1 death. That for sure will get you popped. But if you play with some restraint, you can pretty much fly under the radar and get away with it.

Top Bottom