• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Question If I get Apex ban?

MRZXZ

RAC MASTER
Hi

I was thinking if I get banned on Apex will I get banned in other EAC games or just for apex and is there HWID spoofer if you do get banned because I heard once you get banned you can never play on EAC game again unless you do hwid spoof and change the ip address.

Thank you

SaltyKook

VIP
CS:GO
BF4 VIP
I was perma banned on Apex. I created another account and was banned again without hacking. I thought it was an hwid ban since it is very common to hwid ban on f2p games. I deleted any trace of hacks on my pc and created another account and have been playing for weeks without issues. I have also been playing other eac games without any issues. Remember to not use your main accounts when hacking. If you are worried about an eac hwid ban create a steam acc or whatever and play test some f2p eac games to see if you get banned.

MRZXZ

RAC MASTER
Thanks , now thinking of it I remember that link now but I dont have VIP. I will get vip soon for bf5 again but I been busy with work and no time to really play.

Thanks for the info

Top Bottom