1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

If I want to use only WALLHACK?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by winter, Aug 15, 2013.

1. winter

winter NOOB

Hello, i wonder about something. If i buy a chat (Black Ops 2, MW3, BF3 etc.), that means basically i'll have aimbot and wallhack. So, I don't want to use AIMBOT, I just want to use Wallhack because i dont want to obvious myself. So my question is: can i disable the aimbot function for all game cheats? I just want to play with wallhack function, not aimbot.

And if answer is yes, then how can I do that? I mean, there is an On/Off button for Aimbot (or wallhack) in the hack menu? I need information.

Sorry for my bad English, and thanks.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I don't currently sell Aimbot for Black Ops 2, or BF3.

I removed it from Black Ops 2 on purpose - as you will get banned fast from people reporting you.
    The Black Ops 2 Hack has an In-Game Menu System by Hitting the DEL key and using arrow keys to maneuver and make selections.

BF3 ESP Only hack, is as it describes... ESP Only - No Aimbot. It Currently has toggles which can turn off the ESP Options - this is being replaced in 3-4 days with a External Java based menu system.
    I will be releasing the Aimbot Version in a week or two.

Your English is perfect!

3. winter

winter NOOB

Okay, I understand. Then you will make an Aimbot version for BF3 but this version is different sell, so it will not effect on my ESP Only hack. Thats good, many peoples wants to use only wallhack i think. So two different version cheats for one game (ESP only and Aimbot) is good choise. I was customer for another Cheat forum before i find here. Now i found here and i see really nice prices and support, and you caring peoples about their own game - safety for ban waves. Because you deleted BO2 Aimbot function for manuel report - bans, perfect! But i didn't see any MW3 cheat?

Anyway i hope you'll make a perfect undetected ESP only cheat for CoD: Ghosts when it release :) Be sure I'll be here same day :D Thank you very much.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013