1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Back !

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by coolguy, Dec 20, 2012.

1. coolguy

coolguy RAC MASTER

Hey guys I'm back been away way too long ! and the websites changed quite a bit ! are we still big on the bf3 hacks or is it black ops 2 now ?

2. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Have hacks on both....

Black Ops 2 has ppl getting manually banned by Devs.. kinda like what EA was doing to BF3

3. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

I'll be back too. Been away doing business-like things. But looking forward to finally doing the 'premium' thing now that I see it's on sale. Lol

coolguy likes this.