1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Im New and need help buying Vip

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Blackops2Player, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Blackops2Player

Blackops2Player NOOBLET

Hello guys i found this websight today and i want to get blackops 2 hack vip and im scared to buy it because i think its dectected. If its not dectected please reply fast :/ i really want to buy this now

August 22 2013

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Why do you think its detected?

I dont sell detected products.

Please read my warnings that I posted about it. If you make it obvious you know where all the enemies are, or the high scorer all the time etc, they will ban you.

Use it as a visual aid only, and don't let the ESP knowledge of your enemies get the best of you and make it known your cheating.

3. Blackops2Player

Blackops2Player NOOBLET

does it have a menu? because all i want to use is the esp

4. KozmoK

5. Blackops2Player

Blackops2Player NOOBLET

wait it works on windows 8 64 bit right?

6. KozmoK

7. Blackops2Player

Blackops2Player NOOBLET

when i press print screen it has a red crosshair in the corner thats it

8. iiRomano

iiRomano RAC MASTER

Read The Manual...

9. Blackops2Player

Blackops2Player NOOBLET

... i got it to work what i mean is when i start the hack it keeps saying like fraps check date and time and crap

10. KozmoK

PLease read the PM I sent you