1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Reggindriver, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Reggindriver

Reggindriver RAC MASTER

Hello. I'm new to this site and I've been to other hack sites before but for some reason I'm not feeling them right now and I always go with my gut instinct. But I'm getting a great vibe from everyone here, went through the forums and see that the customer support is amazing. I heard of you guys through a hack review website and it was scored pretty high. 4.5 out of 5 and only 1 other site was like that. BUT 1 thing they did mention was the coder will actually speak to the people. My past experiences with other sites is the coder is like a guarded secret, you'll know who it is but never a chance to speak to them directly. But with that being said a little about me I'm 23, from New Mexico, a nursing student and work home health care. I've been playing games since the very 1st Nintendo. Some people hack because they're not good at a game or what ever and that's all for them. Me I'm good at the games I play and get called a hacker without hacks but still, hacks to me are fun like in battlefield shooting people in a heli and racking up points. I loved doing that back in the day with BF2 and BF 2142 and want to do it in BF3. As of now I play a lot of games but sticking to MW3 for now. I did have a question about the VIP before I buy. Is there a package that you can get? Like Buy a cod package and get all the hacks for the cod games or BF package and get the hacks for all of the supported battlefield games? I typed in search and nothing came up, just some BF:BC2 package for $5 and that's it. Cause I'd like to have hacks for bf:bc2 bf3, cod:bo and cod mw3. That comes to $48 a month, and that's kind of expensive per month for some hacks imo. But $12 per month is good unless you play a lot of games as I do. Or if there is like a Gold membership package where you'd get every hack you have for a high price but it'll last longer kinda how artificial aiming does, and 187ci. I'd like to get like 3-6 months maybe even a year if all the games are in it. But maybe it's just me, and just wondering about all that. Also 1 other question is I saw the hacks take what kind of pc you have and then you can't use it on another computer. That's all find and dandy but what happens when someone builds a new computer or orders upgraded parts for their computer? Will it not run if they got a new video card or upgraded their processor? Well sorry for the mini novel of my introduction and my questions but want to know these things before I do purchase anything from anyone. Thanks

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Welcome to RAC!

I could make a Battlefield Package, but not a COD package as MW3 and COD4 is coded by Strife, and I code MW2, and BlackOps. I will have to think about that.

As far as resets go, usually its a motherboard, or reformat that triggers hardware change. I'm pretty lax on it, and will usually give 1-2 resets a month. We do check to make sure IP address is the same.

Thanks,

Koz

3. Reggindriver

Reggindriver RAC MASTER

Awesome. Cause I'd be up for a BF and Cod package because I own every cod and every bf game to be released. Then 1 more question poped up as I was watching the videos on the home page. Are you able to set a key to turn on the aimbot? Like press mouse 3 to turn it on then mouse 3 to turn it off, or hold down mouse 3 and it'll be on but when you release it the aimbot turns off?

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

You can select your aimbot key. You Left Mouse, Right Mouse, MiddleMouse, Mouse1,Mouse4,5,6,7,8

I am not sure if your mouse 3 button is the middle mouse or not.

5. Reggindriver

Reggindriver RAC MASTER

Awesome, thank you for the quick responses. The website that reviewed rentacheat.com wasn't wrong on how quick and friendly the support is on here. You will be seeing my payment pretty soon. Friday at the latest.