• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Question IronSite

Flexing

RAC MENTOR
will there be a hack for this game? Its still in beta but its a very promising game I believe. Also not sure if thisis aloud by any means but thought itd be cool to kinda give suggestions. I looked around for a player count I could not find anything. but I have been playing for some days now and its pretty fun. never hard to get into a game its got a competitive side to it or "Ranked" play if you wish to call it that.

Flexing

RAC MENTOR
should try it. some of the popular youtubers are trying it.

there are so many games that are growing and most popular youtubers are trying out and liking them. andi think this place should really focus on those as well. just my thoughts as many other places are not doing that. I could name another game that is IDENTICAL to PUBG but made by a totally different company. but that company as rights to pubg. if you are wondering its called ROE(RING OF ELUSYM) best newest battle royal game ever.

love to see you do this hack we need it ? just one page got it do not want to say name its the but i want your one :D