1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Is BF3 cool?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by fartbox, May 30, 2014.

1. fartbox

fartbox NOOB

Been out of the game a while. BF3 is free now so I'm all in.. Is the Bf3 hack undetected and operational?

Thanks

2. allendale

allendale NOOBLET

yes , i rly would like to see if someone released bf3 hax for free.

3. Retaiation

Retaiation NOOB

get the game buy the hack and make em cry especially if you have a FF reset tehehe ps grab a load of emails and ea accounts :))))))))

4. fartbox

fartbox NOOB

What I want to know is BF3 hack undetected? I see a lot of bans on pb bans this week so this concerns me. thanks

5. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

No we are undetected and safe!!!

fartbox likes this.
  6. xhunterx

xhunterx RAC MARAUDAR

Hack Bf3 this working? Is undetect?

7. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

read the post above

8. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

The BF3 Hack is currently undetected.

9. RAColonel

RAColonel KOZBOT GOD

bf3 hack is awesome...I love the hack on TDM maps...it clearly can "own" not only legit players but also any other hack out there...anyone who wants to try a free bf3 hack cannot compare this as its like comparing chalk and cheese...
    not only will they lose their account in less than a week...we will keep "owning" them every time! :D