• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Is hacking dead?

Is the golden age of hacking dead?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Hawkeye

Jaidee's Evil American Clone
H.A. LifeTime Friend
Kinda seems that way, with a vast majority of games going with EAC and other driver based anti-cheats. I think the 'golden age' of hacking is dead. Certainly raging in games is dead, with all the ways and ease of reporting hackers nowadays.

What do you think? Are we coming to the end of an age, or is there still hope?

I agree.

To get a driver to work with EAC, will cost a lot of $... keeping guys like me out of the game (Pun!)
Look into other alternatives. Like scripting/coding a "Neural Network Based Aimbot" in Python? There's a coder selling EAC protected games no recoil, no spread, no sway, scripts in python that're undetectable. Crazy part, he's taking CheatEngine codes and scripting them in python.......

Last edited:

MondoNub

BAD ASS MOFO VIP
Ultimate Hax
EAC is working well, which sucks for us. The other thing that works well is actual reviews of hacker reports by real human beings. AI and stat based systems can only do so much. The games that have teams of people reviewing reports with video etc. are catching lots of hackers. This is of course really expensive but it works.

This is another reason why I'd like to see the return of the aimbot in BF1, we are running low on games to hack xD

Top Bottom