1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Question Is It Still True Bf4 Is Ud? A Few Quick Questions

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Critorious, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Critorious

Critorious RAC MASTER

1. Still UD from PB/FairFight?
    2. Can I just use the ESP features without ever activating any of the aim assist features?
    3. How long has it last been Detected? Please be honest.

That's all the questions I can think of for now. I use Koz's Bf3 hack in the past and I was banned once, out of like 3 subs to the cheat, it was a good deal. I came back because I saw a 50% off coupon in the mail

2. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Still undetected... NEVER DETECTED!

3. Critorious

Critorious RAC MASTER

How safe is it to use on hours and hours of non stop play? Does it cost FPS drops? Works for win8? 64bit

4. Joshua

Joshua NOOBLET

I have not noticed any FPS loss personally. You can enable or disable any features you wish, so esp only if you will! ;)

5. Critorious

Critorious RAC MASTER

How long have you been using this cheat for without a ban? Or I mean, When did you start using it?

6. Joshua

Joshua NOOBLET

2 weeks ago, i use the aimbot conservatively every so often as well.

7. Critorious

Critorious RAC MASTER

did anyone suspect you or called you a hacker?

8. Joshua

Joshua NOOBLET

Nope, and I am a very low rank pulling fairly high k/ds most of the time.

9. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

The hack has been undetected since the Beta of BF4 came out.

The hack offers a unique feature, that you can't record it with most video recording software. The hack ESP that is normally drawn on your screen is not visible on the recorded media!

So if you stream it, or record it for your Clan's, it shows up as a normal player.

Critorious likes this.
  10. Critorious

Critorious RAC MASTER

I will purchase as soon as I get home.

I already was a member since BF3.

Thanks man