1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Is The Launcher .net Or Native?

Discussion in 'Hack Coding Section' started by AES256, Jun 22, 2015.

1. AES256

AES256 NOOBLET

Just wondering, since if it's .NET I or others could easily reverse engineer it, if its native, it could be harder.

Or is there any security to prevent the executable being reversed? If so, is it 3rd or custom coded? Can you also explain how it is protected?

Asking because of my infinite curiosity :p

Another, just a side question, where'd you learn coding? I know the basics of Visual Basic, but I want to become a malware developer, so I need to learn assembly, but I want to master C++ before that. Any good places to learn, I have 6 months to 1 year to learn a, or possibly some, languages.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Anything can be reverse engineered. There are packers and other things to do to EXE's to make it harder to reverse engineer. And yes, I use them. I have been in the game hacking business for many years - so someone trying to reverse engineer my software is nothing new.

I've been programming C++ for 20+ years

3. AES256

AES256 NOOBLET

Programming C++ for 20 years, wow. You must be fluent then I assume. But, any recommendations where to start?

This is basically all I know of C++
    #include <iostream>
    using namespace std;
    int main()
    {
    cout << "hi kozmok \n";
    cin.get();
    return 0;
    }

Well, I also know how to store variables and make a simple addition calculator.

4. KozmoK

you have a long way to go my friend :)

5. AES256

AES256 NOOBLET

I know :) What IDE do you use?

6. Hidden

Hidden NOOBLET

Well, if its C++ it will be hard to reverse, at least from my experience. If I was selling these products, I'd attempt to obfuscate them to make everything all fuzzy for the reverser.

7. KozmoK

Yeah its pretty secure. All strings are encrypted inside it, and I use a packer. And for every downloaded streamed hack, it gets a token - and the token is valid only for a few seconds. So you can't download a file without a valid token. To get a token you are assigned one if all your membership criteria lines up after you click download/inject.

Hacks files are also encrypted and are decrypted on the fly as injection happens.

I usually don't spill the beans on all my protections, but what the hell - its protected DAMN good.

Dark_Rose and TheGrinch123 like this.
  8. Hidden

Hidden NOOBLET

Only strings are encrypted? I'd recommend obfuscating methods, encrypt resources, etc. There are many free tools to do this, like you have mentioned. I recommend investing money and time into software protection due the fact that, if (not likely) your launcher gets reversed and released, its released and you cannot really do much about it as the cracked version will not have any updates and be offline. Which would suck big time!

Also, heres from my experience with reversing C++ applications, obfuscated or not. If you have valid login details, it is a challenge but possible to reverse it. If you are alone with no valid login, it is extremely hard. But I doubt it would be cracked due the fact you have already (from what you have said) that it is secure, and if someone would do it, they would need to be extremely experienced. Also, its virtually impossible without login details, so some of your customers would need to screw you over, and your costumers seem loyal :)