1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Just asking about dayz hack ?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by tooburns, Jan 28, 2013.

1. tooburns

tooburns RAC MASTER

Looks like there's lots of market for this ! Im using a hack from another website atm,not bad but i can't stop thinking if only it was from Koz fck it will be awsome ! Dayz looks hard to hack and dont get detected ,it might be a risk for koz because RAC hack are awsome and i never been detected with koz hack . Im sure he dont want to deal with lots of kids crying... but i can dream nan ? Well my experiance is not to bad on the other website but hack keep getting detected and the support is nothing compare to RAC. They put it down quick after detection but you dont know why rly and you dont rly know if they update or working on something.

all this to say Koz i love your hack and im dreaming about a RAC dayz hack ! !:p

clarrie likes this.
  2. Alexmigder

Alexmigder NOOBLET

Problem with DayZ is that the game is constantly being updated, and I'm sure Koz would rather wait for the standalone game. Would suck if he spent weeks coding a cheat for the DayZ mod and the standalone releases a short amount of time afterwards. You feel my vibe? ;)

3. legend2000

legend2000 NOOBLET

yeh dayz esp hack with a speed hack option would be sweet