1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Kozbot Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by Seraphim, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Seraphim

Seraphim NOOB

Hello everyone,

The only thing I have to say about this hack: WOW. Definitely surprised me. I had watched a couple videos before I bought the hack, wondering if the aimbot was accurate, no spread was working correctly, aim angle modification or "classic" style, etc. Needless to say, it's not feature packed, but definitely worth it's value, if not more.

Aimbot
    The aimbot on this bad boy is NOT something to fuck with. With a sniper, this thing is dead on accurate. Sure, it's expected that you can't just spray and expect to hit every shot, but with the SV98, I could sit and take one-shot kills all day with this beast. Moving targets are not a problem whatsoever, and I don't say that lightly. I expected maybe 2 out of 3 shots to possibly miss the target by an inch or two, but no, not with this one. About 9 out of 10 shots hit the target, moving or non-moving, and was always a kill shot.

Visuals
    Here's where it got a bit iffy, but manageable to me. I've watched Koz's site evolve for years, since he first opened up, and had his public hack client up for anyone and everyone to try before they buy, and hacks were dirt cheap, and not the best quality around, but pretty good for what you paid for them. The visuals are a bit messy on a 64 player server, but that's to expected for any hack, honestly. I like the simplicity of them, just not the size of the text. It's just a bit too big in my opinion. The 2D radar is just fine, same for the infobar at the top. Definitely a plus for me, as I like keeping track of my kills and deaths by simply looking at a UI enhancement, rather than tapping TAB every 20 seconds.

Optimization
    As far as I could tell, this hack has been coded by a superb member of the cheating community, and by a man who definitely knows what he's doing and what he's dealing with. I experience hardly any lag, as opposed to hacks created by other sites, or "un-licensed" coders, as I may call the few that are not with a successful site or no site at all. The features all work as expected and explained, there are no hiccups with them, except the few bugs that you know every piece of software will have, but none that will hinder your gameplay experience.

Great job on the hack Kozmok, and you will definitely see me coming back here in the future.

Overall rating if I had to give one would most likely be a 9/10.

clarrie, MRZXZ, Force580X and 4 others like this.
  2. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

9/10 for me aswell i love this hack