1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Last detection full aimbot bf3 ?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by ShooterFPS, Dec 18, 2012.

1. ShooterFPS

ShooterFPS NOOBLET

Hey, i'am new member !

Last detection on bf3 please ?

masskill in your hack ? (for level 100 :D)

Thanks

2. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Over 4 months ago on bf3 full. Bf3 ESP only has never been detected. Bf3 full is now using the same hooking method as bf3 ESP only (I think). So essentially the current bf3 full hack had never been detected.

3. Moses8980

Moses8980 KOZBOT AVENGER

It must be more then 4 month now since the last detection.

No Masskill or any other extrem obvious options in this hack. Also Masskill, Magicbullets etc. are fixed by dice since a few updates!
    But nothing at all the RAC BF3hack is awesome!!!

4. corvey

corvey NOOBLET

LOL! What is this magicbullet you speak of?

5. Moses8980

Moses8980 KOZBOT AVENGER

Masskill=You shot 1 Bullet and "all" player on this server die.(this function had certain requirements: like it must be a new round, only player die who are on the server when new round starts...bla bla)
    Magicbullet=You shot to the viewing direction of any soldier.. no matter if in jet or tank and he die.

6. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Magicbullet = SilentKill, which was in the old Kozbot.

7. raxer10

raxer10 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

And i know that koz not put back masskill in the hack! This is a function you can be banned in a few rounds or in one round! The people here whant a safe hack and it is a realy safe hack at the moment! I would wish that koz put out "one shoot kill" the most people dont need it and this function is also easy to fraps und to report! And the best thing is people who use it are so stupid in the game when the others or a player ask the people with it they dont turn it off^^ But realy its the choice of you what you make and how fast you be banned ;)

G1ZM0 and stronzo like this.
  8. SoloXL

SoloXL RAC MARAUDAR

^ Pretty much - masskill is pretty much asking for your account to be instantly banned.