1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

League Of Legends Hack

Discussion in 'Free Hacks' started by robinekstrom1, Jul 5, 2014.

1. robinekstrom1

robinekstrom1 NOOBLET

hi man i wonder if you can make a league of legends RP HACK so can get every champion in the game

[MDIA=youtube]evlA5yT8S_A[/MEDIA]

2. sheepstick

sheepstick NOOBLET

RP hack isn't possible as well I know...

3. johnsmith

johnsmith NOOB

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Some Games are not worth hacking for me.

The game has to have a HUGE following such as the COD series, and BF Series.

Dark_Rose likes this.
  5. Gurpeer

Gurpeer NOOBLET

Have you heard of the game "Defiance" ? it's available on steam or you can check it out on the website.

6. SmokyBot

SmokyBot NOOBLET

League has a huge playerbase but there is a good league hack already with tons of user-generated content which can't really be competed with.

7. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

yeh well i must give smokyBot that one :)

LoL (league of Legends) has a extreme high playerbase. it's even played competive and world-cup matches etc :)
    i think it's the top game next to WoW :D
    but i aint sure if its possible or worth to code a hack on it.

besides that, i think mmorpg games are really harsh in their banning system.
    i think they hand out hardware bans.

8. SmokyBot

SmokyBot NOOBLET

League isn't a MMORPG and does not hand out hardware bans either. I've only been banned once in a huge banwave and even then it was 1/3 of my accounts.

9. Dark_Rose

Dark_Rose VIP BF4 VIP

hue hue hue Koz, you funny.

[​IMG]

You know the other guy is like:

[​IMG]

10. pdrss

pdrss BRAZIL O PAIS DO ROUBO!

There is alot of Free Hacks, Scripts and shit at LoL, it just doesnt worth to waste time to code it.
    Many companies offers free hacks for it and they always keep their project updated.

#Java