1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Loader not working

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by HotSpot, Apr 21, 2013.

1. HotSpot

HotSpot NOOBLET

Hey guys i downloaded my loader and i am running it as admin and i am not able to log in to it ??

2. woopecker

woopecker NOOB

I can only tell you what i do (Full BF3 Hack)
    when you have downloaded- it rename it to something else, log-in to it with the same details as the forum, then select the game server you want to play, when the game comes on taksbar then click on inject hack, [myself i normally wait till it's been on the taskbar for 2-3 seconds] then you inject hack, The injection is complete when it disappears from screen, then maximize the game,
    that's all there is to it, to access the hack menu press delete
    remember to remove the tick in origin->application and settings->in game
    if you don't remove the tick you cannot access the hack menu
    Hope this helps

3. HotSpot

HotSpot NOOBLET

Dude i am not ableto log in to loader >.<

4. HotSpot

HotSpot NOOBLET

5. MR2R2M

MR2R2M NOOBLET

What did you do to fix it? I get a message pop up when I login saying that it failed to create an empty document?

6. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

7. woopecker

woopecker NOOB

that error has only just started in the past 5 minutes its nothing to do with the top post, i think kozmo is updating hack