• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Lol...huehuehue

The Destiny Engine I have never hacked, it would take too many hours to hack this game for the amount or subs.

It takes like 40+ hours on a engine that I know for a polished hack. I can't imaging how long for one I know nothing about, and nothings been posted on it on any of the development cheating sites. Let me keep looking.
Here's an old thread with reversal dump of the destiny 2 beta, some decent info in the first page of the thread as-well

https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/other-fps-games/230054-destiny-2-reversal.html

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/47569

"We have enjoyed a successful eight-year run and would like to thank Activision for their partnership on Destiny. Looking ahead, we’re excited to announce plans for Activision to transfer publishing rights for Destiny to Bungie. "

Maybe destiny 3 will be on another launcher
Just ran across some information I never thought of, making a macro 100% undetectable using python...

@KozmoK refuses to spend time learning this simple engine, in order to create a simple Aimbot for it. He doesn’t think it’ll be worth his time, although if he created it it, and made it private access only, he’d make a killing off if, because it’d be the only one on the market.

well the only thing that ive tried and has worked for me is this pixel bot type aimbot. Ive been using it for 2 months not without a ban *knock on wood*. I know bungie came out with a statement stating they will be banning a lot of players in the next patch update so i dont know if i will be on the list. But how the hack works is it only aims for the head and only activates when the enemy health bar loads up

@werkz4me yeah you are on the list. That "safe" sharpeye version has been takedown this week. Their version 1 and then the second one they posted on wednesday. Hope you pass that ban wave. There is only a 1.5k $ hack memory right now. No one wants to mess with this specially because people dont understand Bungie detection. it's sad. basically the game was no anti cheat. but they way Bungie works will eventually crack all attempts to hack it. Almost perfect. I would love and put at least 1-2k on a internal, private AIMBOT for destiny 2. I couldnt care less about PVE and ESP. i dont need that. i need pvp only.

Top Bottom