• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Lol...huehuehue

@werkz4me yeah you are on the list. That "safe" sharpeye version has been takedown this week. Their version 1 and then the second one they posted on wednesday. Hope you pass that ban wave. There is only a 1.5k $ hack memory right now. No one wants to mess with this specially because people dont understand Bungie detection. it's sad. basically the game was no anti cheat. but they way Bungie works will eventually crack all attempts to hack it. Almost perfect. I would love and put at least 1-2k on a internal, private AIMBOT for destiny 2. I couldnt care less about PVE and ESP. i dont need that. i need pvp only.
Man where can I find this $1.5k hack I keep hearing about but no ones posting the location....PM :)

Hawkeye

Jaidee's Evil American Clone
H.A. LifeTime Friend
Go on reddit. There's a sub called r/slavelabour

Create a post offering to hire a coder to make a hack for $1.5K

You'll have more Indians than you can shake a stick at offering to custom code you one. Guaranteed.

Hawkeye

Jaidee's Evil American Clone
H.A. LifeTime Friend
That's if:

A. You could find one
B. Convince them to commit a fraudulent action
C. Convince them to throw away their career over a few grand

Yeah.. hiring someone else is a far more likely scenario.

I myself have also had a similar fate and journey as some of you. I have been scouring for months maybe even a full year now for a full fledged memory based aimbot for destiny 2. I have offered and enticed people to create one on other forums and maybe potentially release it to the public but doesn't seem like there is much info on the game in the first place. I also used the "sharpeye" aimbot which was color/pixel based and also got banned roughly when werkz got banned. I don't have much "coding experience" as some of you might have but i just thought i might as well butt into the conversation since it seems like the only one on any forum i can find atm with people of similar interests in this game.

Yea man, despite the engine being retarded and the game being heavily encrypted, the effort you put into a cheat, and producing a cheat, You would become one rich bastard if you made a p2c for destiny 2.

Top Bottom