1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Long time member, coming back to change...

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by SoloXL, Jan 21, 2014.

1. SoloXL

SoloXL RAC MARAUDAR

Hey Everyone,

Some of you may know me, some of you won't. Koz, Jaidee, Smock- what's up?

Took a looooooong gaming hiatus to focus on my family, and just returning to check on things. I noticed the website change, read about going private (or intended to; that happen?), and just wasn't sure if I would be coming back to the same people.

How are things? Hope all is well.

RACtivision likes this.
  2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Welcome Back!

The only thing that changed is the Name (and I tried changing servers to Russian servers, but that was way too slow)

Nothing else is going on other then Rocking BF4! Its a fun game, and fun to Hack!

Still detection free!

Koz

3. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Welcome back Solo!

Yup, BF4 is good to go :)

4. Sawatdee

Sawatdee RAC MENTOR

Hey SoloXL...great to see you back my friend :)

BF4 is friggin awesome with the Koz hack...hurry up and
    kill some of them damn terrorists with me! hahaha :D

5. SoloXL

SoloXL RAC MARAUDAR

Good to hear. Glad the crew is doing well, hack too.

Koz, pm/email me (it won't let me PM you). I want to ask your opinion (If you don't mind) on something regarding my choices after this current semester of school. Currently taking Programming Fundamentals, Java and C#.

6. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

I had same problem myself...try deleting some of the messages in your inbox...i see its been reduced in size so that could be the reason
    why you can't message KozmoK....not sure....but educated guess :)

7. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Nice sig... Need a HAckers Advantage one now... ;)

8. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

if you want to work on making hacks, its C++

Java/C# if you are looking at better options career wise

9. SoloXL

SoloXL RAC MARAUDAR

Aye - aware of the C++. It's reputation alone makes for an abundance of information on the web, much of which is CRAP. Being able to track down a reliable method of educating myself for the means of hacking, solely, is a harder task. No better direction to be given the information for that, than from a hacker (and a legend of one, at that) directly. Also, I am not looking to compete, rather code simple small things for myself, privately. I want to do it right, and good, and no one does it better than Koz ;) Which is why I inquired.

=)

Edit: And Koz, if you do read this, I'm not looking for anything more than a direction/advice. I want to learn on my own, no copy/paste BS coming from this guy. I'm serious enough that I took 3 programming courses in 1 semester.

Jaidee and Moses8980 like this.