1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Media: Professional movie by rentacheats.com

Discussion in 'Videos' started by ProHere, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProHere

ProHere NOOBLET

[medio=full]119[/medio]

2. Kostian111

Kostian111 NOOBLET

If killing how show on this video, players can banned me with help report, or nobody never can ban me?

3. Kostian111

Kostian111 NOOBLET

P.s. on chat only russian "мат".)))

4. Jaidee2

Jaidee2 RAC MARAUDAR

The video looks great and what a buzz it would give anyone raging like that...only problem with this poor fellow is that one month ago he was banned and stripped back to corporal...only do this if you are prepared to lose your account :))))

5. morgan

morgan NOOBLET

:) cavolo ma non ti beccano? e il 7 account facciamo il bis??

6. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

He should of covered his name !!!! and when you rage you just gotta be smart about it like change your name a few times or add alot of 0's and capital i's!!!

7. corvey

corvey NOOBLET

This doesn't seem very "professionell" to me.

8. Dscheksn

Dscheksn NOOB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.