1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Media: RENTACHEAT BF Play4Free Hack

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Jed1M1ndTr1k, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

[medio=full]64[/medio]

2. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

Great job on the video bro I'm liking it alot keep up the great work karma!

3. karma3

karma3 Guest

lol thanks Jedi, i purposely put the guy that got spawn killed 3 time in the beginning lol wonder what he was thinking :)

4. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

Haha yeah that was pimp how you own the spawn point. But my fav part was the pistol shot on the roof through the trees across the map :) your living proof that if you learn to use the kozbot every shot is super sexy

5. karma3

karma3 Guest

Lol the guy was actually getting revived constantly, the pistol part at 1:52?

6. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.