1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Memoral Day

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Norlow, May 28, 2011.

1. Norlow

Norlow Guest

As I sit here thinking of the three day weekend, trying to decide what to do.
    I realize that I have the freedom to chose only because of the men and women of the
    United States Military. From the men of the Revolutionary war to our Men and Women
    serving our country proudly in Iraq and Afghanistan,not to mention those serving through out
    the world who are sacrificing their lives,time and personal freedoms to ensure we have our freedom.
    As a retired Army man I know of their sacrifice and Thank them from the bottom of my heart for their sacrifice. I will say a prayer for all of them and hope you will do the same.