1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Mirrils Action

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Apr 3, 2013.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

I downloaded and tried this....looks great...easy to use :)
    I might even purchase the full version :D

3. KozmoK

Does it record the Hack ESP ?

4. Jaidee

just tried it with ESP....unfortunately can only record with full version (which is still great) if someone needs that option :)

oh...and I did buy the thing...and Splash Pro Ex as well :D

5. KozmoK

The whole point of this thread is I needed someone to use the Full Hack to Record with that software to tell us if:

1) ESP is Visible
    2) ESP is Not Visible

6. Jaidee

using full hack...ESP is not visible

7. SoloXL

SoloXL RAC MARAUDAR

Jaidee,

What do you think about it? I don't know if you're an avid game footage recorder, but when making gameplay montages some of the special effects (like 'good' slowmo, that requires 120fps) need certain adjustable attributes that can be tweaked during recording (Dxtory, not always user friendly, but with good hardware and some tweaking - amazing). Let me know what you think of it.

8. Jaidee

I have only ever recorded 2x times
    once because Kozmok asked everyone to check a few months back
    and again with this software because again asked to have a look :)
    After recording with full and ESP only I am growing to like it a lot :D
    with full can post to youtube or facebook...and brag to family and friends
    while ESP only can still show on this site to interest potential customers :D
    I will also try Dxtory because I would love to see some of those damn terrorists I love to kill so much die a very s l o w & a g o n i s i n g death :D (lol) :D
    thanks for recommending that software soloxl....:)

9. yugurt

yugurt RAC MASTER

i agree fully Dxtory crushes the competition when properly configured