1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Discuss MOH Hack Updated

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Aug 29, 2013.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Since the Humble Bundle Package a few weeks ago, lots of new MOH players.

This game was literally dead a year ago! I had not updated the hack to work with Windows 8, so some of you couldn't get it to work, and I refunded you.

I have gotten this hack to work with the game now :)

Sorry for the troubles :)

Koz

clarrie, Boss_A and Jaidee like this.
  2. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

can i get more then one month on this again or is the new system not letting us ??

3. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

hi clarrie...had a guy ask this when he had about 5 days still active...when he purchased another month it was added to that 5 days...Koz is working on a solution to set it like before :)

clarrie likes this.
  4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

You can buy multiple months, and you can now renew early and it adds yours days :) MOH is a POS game, I am going to lower the cost of the hack

clarrie likes this.
  5. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

once you have added your hack ie: bf3 simple aim to the cart you will then need to return to more shopping and add it again...unlike before you could select how many months you wanted :)

i am sorry clarrie...i thought this new process was because of a technical problem.