1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

MOH not listed for Buy VIP

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by cheatta, Jul 5, 2011.

1. cheatta

cheatta Guest

Hello,

I would like to buy only the VIP for MOH. It does not seem to be listed for purchase. What do I do?

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Its down for a period of time until I update it. I will have it available in about 2 weeks.

Sorry for this!

3. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

And here is one of the reasons people respect Kozmok so much. Most hack sites would let you just buy the hack and then not find out its down until you try to use it, and it's just "too bad" until it gets fixed.

Not only is he not letting you buy it because its not here, but he's also being honest about it being down and when it will be available.

For anyone who doesn't appreciate this...let me tell you that the grass is not greener on the other side of this fence. I'm a VIP member of about 12 hack sites these days, and there's maybe TWO coders out of them all that would bother to EITHER (a) take the ability to buy the hack away when its down or (b) communicate with potential buyers about the hack being down and when it will be back up. Kozmok is the only one I know that does both.

Thank you.

4. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

i wanted to hit the like button 10 times!

zonzoo likes this.
  5. zonzoo

zonzoo Guest

At this one, I can not really have a say because it's my first contact with an online hack. I use something like this for the first time, so I can not judge that.
    But I can imagine that Koz can give the best support, because he has created the hacks.

6. xOuTeRxSpaCex

xOuTeRxSpaCex Guest

thats exactly what this site is about ;) cheers mate ! !