1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

MoH: Warfighter able to play today

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Bpeykgjhgj, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Bpeykgjhgj

Bpeykgjhgj NOOB

Hey guys,

short info for guys who do not live in Asia and want to play Medal of Honor Warfighter before the 25th of October. You can activate the game today at around 5 p.m. CET by using a proxy and here is how its done:

1. You will have to download the program FlyVPN from the official homepage (http://www.flyvpn.com/download). After the download and installation is done you will need to open the program.
    2. On the FlyVPN homepage you will have to click on "Free trial" and scroll down to the bottom of the page. There you will find free access information that will change every 20 minutes.
    3. Now you will have to put this info into the log in screen of the FlyVPN program.
    4. After you are connected you will find a list of servers from the US and Asia.
    5. Now you will have to click on the tab "Asia" and chose a Korean server.
    6. After selecting a server start up the MoH.exe and set the release date to 23rd of October 2012.
    7. This should do the trick and activate Medal of Honor Warfighter and you will be able to play it via the Battlelog
    Check out these screenshots as well:

Regarding step 1
    [​IMG]
    Regarding step 3
    [​IMG]

Regarding step 5
    [​IMG]

Source: http://scene-gamers.de/medal-of-honor-warfighter-so-bekommt-ihr-frueheren-zugang-zum-spiel/

2. QuickHide

QuickHide RAC MASTER

Will the servers therefore be in Asia (= high latency?)

3. Bpeykgjhgj

Bpeykgjhgj NOOB

I guess so, yes.

Sadly I cannot say for sure since I am still waiting on my key from my seller site. But still, you could get into the single player campaign already and what not.
    If I had a key, I would activate it right away!

4. QuickHide

QuickHide RAC MASTER

Can't decide whether to buy a key. Since I have BF3 premium it would only be £20 but you've got to ask WHY EA are offering big discounts already!

5. Bpeykgjhgj

Bpeykgjhgj NOOB

Haha. They build this game on the BF3 engine so the costs and efford weren't as high as on BF3 I guess. And we live in times where discounts always attract a user's eye ;)