1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

MOHW Review

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by logi2000, Sep 9, 2013.

1. logi2000

logi2000 RAC MASTER

Long overdue but i think now is the right time since i have used this for a while.

Before i start, yes PB no longer support this game but since the launch of MOHW, it has remind undetected which says a lot.

I tried an 'alternative' site when RAC went down for a month/ two and was not impressed to say the least. There Aimbot was OK at best and the features were not as refined.

The hack that Koz provides really gives you all the options you need to be a one man army. the game itself is still very good, unfortunately it did not receive the support from EA at the start but if you are looking for change from the other FPS, i would urge you to try it BUT with the hack as its a whole new perspective.

From The aimbot to the ESP features, you cant get better then this! :)

Boss_A, Starfyre and G1ZM0 like this.
  2. TheGrinch123

TheGrinch123 BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

Agree with your comments about the RAC cheat. It works very well and does virtually everything you could want for MOHW (except for Blackhawk/Apache support functions there are no vehicles in the game, so vehicle aimbot is not needed). I've been using Kozmok's cheat for the past couple of months and except for the TAC-50 and TAC-300 the aimbot has been on target every time.

I must partially disagree with your comment about PB not supporting MOHW. True, PB may no longer actively kick you from joining most servers, unless the Admin manually elects to accept and utilize the PB ban on their server. But PBBans and GGC-Stream both continue to report bans based on PB detections (maybe only 1 or 2 every few days, but they are still active) so there are some servers banned players cannot join.

I also recommend MOHW for those that want to try an alternative to BF3 and the Call Of Duty series. It is a shame Danger Close allowed MOHW to retain the fixed path approach (similar to the COD series) rather than a more open environment like BF3. Game play is better and the surroundings are much more expansive and refined than COD. Unfortunately you cannot climb many of the rocks or go into most of the buildings. The paths to objectives are limited and chokepoints abound. A little more support and opening up of the environment and Danger Close/EA would have had an excellent alternative to the "run in circles and shoot everyone you see" approach of the COD series.

Boss_A likes this.
  3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

The Medal of Honor series ended up not being popular, its a really good game compared to Call Of Duty series. It just never caught on, probably blame it on the Marketing of it.

G1ZM0 and Boss_A like this.