1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

MoHW

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by xrageqx, Oct 16, 2012.

1. xrageqx

xrageqx NOOB

Do you plan create MoHW hack after it released? if yes. When?

2. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

Most likely. I'm giving you hope based on the fact that koz has made a moh hack before and he's still supplying it. As you can see. It's up and kicking ass. But you'll have to wait a lil closer to release to get a definite answer from koz himself.

Want it 100%..?? As always, koz will need beta keys to test his hack. So please help him when and if you receive a beta key.

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Yeah I need a beta key......... did they start giving them out yet??

4. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

As far as I heard they only ran the beta on the Xbox 360. No beta on anything else!! :(

5. xrageqx

xrageqx NOOB

I heard the same. Beta was Xbox 360 exclusive.

6. Bpeykgjhgj

Bpeykgjhgj NOOB

The beta indeed was XboX exclusive. The hack will be released on the 25th of this month. If you pre-purchase you can pre-load the game on origin already.

My question: Will there be a simple ESP and a multihack for MoH:W? Since it uses the same engine as BF3... do you have any idea so far when you could be releasing the hack?

7. KozmoK

MOHW hack is alive and well, has most all options BF3 Full hack has.

Moses8980 likes this.
  8. KozmoK

Axe Bot, No Spread, No Recoil, 1 Shot Kill, Prediction Added.

Moses8980 and Bulmers222 like this.
  9. KozmoK

Added Claymore ESP and other tidbits ;)

Moses8980 likes this.
  10. theotherdude

theotherdude NOOB

Cool thanx Kos. :D

BTW: The screen shots appear as normal screen shots, right? Or are they still black?

11. KozmoK

12. theotherdude

theotherdude NOOB

Awesome. Thanx my man. ;)