1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Moneybookers

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Michiel Holewijn, May 3, 2012.

1. Michiel Holewijn

Michiel Holewijn Guest

Hello, a few months ago there was moneybookers in payment info but it isnt there annymore
    and i can only buy the hack with moneybookers pls help me out.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Moneybookers closed my account...I only had 4 transactions too. I guess that dont like hack sites.

3. Michiel Holewijn

Michiel Holewijn Guest

so how can i buy it now? because i used my payed bot a few moths ago for just 2 weeks and my hard disk was crashed and is in repair so i didnt use the hack for 2 or 3 weeks not maybe u cant check it :) because on my moneybookers accound i have more than 20 euro's for just rentacheat

4. karma3

karma3 Guest

Since that payment is no longer avalable i dont think you will be able to put that 20 euros to any good use but you could possibly get a moneybookers card if you are 18+ and use the card to purchase hacks but i havnt read into it so i would consider looking it up fully before you apply for anything.

heres the link if you are interested,

http://g.moneybookers.com/mastercard/en/

5. Michiel Holewijn

Michiel Holewijn Guest

i am not 18 years :p srry for late reaction