1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

MW3 -3 questions

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Dymek, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Dymek

Dymek NOOBLET

Hello !
    First, I know that site long time and I heard there is very low detections rate and low prices.
    I want buy MW3 hack here, but I have 3 questions.

1. When last time VAC protected games get detected ? I don't wanna get banned in first days in my game.

2. No crash/bugs by KOZBOT in MW3 game ? If yes, then when gets fix.

3. KOZBOT is compatible in WIN XP SP3 ?

Thanks !

2. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

1. The guy who has coded the VAC games in the past at this site (Kozmok), did not code this MW3. The coder for this hack is Strife. Strife hasn't had a VAC detection of his hack since god knows when. He has an excellent track record.

2. I have used the hack for about 20 hours of game time now. I have not experienced any hack related crashes. There were some users with NVIDIA cards that had some issues with the visuals unless they changed resolutions, but I believe that Strife has fixed that now.

3. Strife said that he "did not intend to leave Windows XP users behind". That said, if you experience any issues, he may have to work with you to resolve them if you are using XP. He isn't running an XP system on his end, but has tested his hack's compatibility using a Virtual Machine running XP. Theoretically the hack works with Windows XP, as this is a Directx 9 game.

I'm sure Strife can come in this thread and give you better answers, but my answers above are correct.

Dymek and Starfyre like this.
  3. Strife

Strife Guest

1. My MW2 hack that I hosted on another site some time ago was in fact detected once. To find someone that has never had a detection is very rare. Anyway, after that, the hack went without a detection for months before I left the site and took the hack down.

2. I've been very diligent about any bugs and crashes that have been occurring in my hack. Any issues regarding crashing have been resolved and as of now, everyone appears to be up and running. Also, Khariz has been my go-to guy for bug control and anything he discovers, I usually resolve within a day.

3. The hack is functioning properly on Windows XP SP3. However, if you do in fact encounter a issue, I will work with you until it's resolved.

LORDWAR and Dymek like this.
  4. Dymek

Dymek NOOBLET

@Strife

What about new features ?
    Like no spread, bonescan, autowall ?

And I see players ESP in predator mode or ac-130 etc. ??

5. Strife

Strife Guest

Yes, you see player esp from the ac-130. Both the aimbot and ESP work from all player manned vehicles.

Regarding new features, TRUE autowall is being worked on and I except to have something out within the next couple days. No spread has been started, but I became sidetracked with other things like bug fixes and changes. It will be addressed after autowall is done.

What do you mean by bone scan? If you're talking about targeting more than one both at the time (if the primary is hidden), look at my menu. If you select advanced you can select multiple bones. The aimbot will then aim at the bones in the order you selected until it finds one it can hit. Also, my menu shows the order with a number next to it so you always know the order.

LORDWAR and Dymek like this.
  6. Khariz

In other words, you can literally select every bone and it will scan them in the order of your preference, taking visibility into account.

Dymek likes this.
  7. Dymek

Dymek NOOBLET

Woho, nice !
    If I rapair my random crashes in MW3, then I buy the hack ^^

Thanks all for respond to me :)

8. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

yeah, Khariz is a MW3 junkie now... even though he is secretly in love with BF3

9. Khariz

ROFL, no. MW3 all the way. I'll play BF3 again some day.

10. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

I'll buy MW3 some day. :)