1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

MW3 hacks

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by Reggindriver, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Reggindriver

Reggindriver RAC MASTER

These are so much fun. So many unlocks for my kill streak. They're right on target. Sometimes I can't hit someone behind cover when their head is showing but that's only because I have my shots set on chest. Even with out all head shots I still rule every server I'm in. I can put it to head shots but i'm the sneaky hacker

clarrie likes this.
  2. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Just FYI you can go to "Advanced" on the bone menu and click first on the chest and then second on the head. That will mean that whenever the chest is visible it will shoot there. If only the head is visible, it will aimbot there instead. Not only does it allow customizing which bones you hit, but it allows you to give an order of operations to your preference.

3. Reggindriver

Reggindriver RAC MASTER

Oh awesome info Khariz, I didn't know that, i'm going to have to try that out

4. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

cant wait to get the game and try it

5. mousemaster

mousemaster NOOBLET

Does this site provide a MW3 Windows hack? It seems no one else is supporting a hack for this game and I would love to get one !

6. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

no sorry.

7. mousemaster

mousemaster NOOBLET

Thanks for your prompt reply. It looks like I will be upgrading to another MW game. I have played several over the years with mixed results while hacking. What I liked about MW3 was that those in the game could not kick or BAN you. I remember one game, Black Ops, where individual servers could ban you resulting in, eventually, never being allowed to play even though you never actually lost your key from the manufacturer.

If I upgrade to MW 4, does it work like MW3 or Black Ops for banning or lost of key? Thank you. Mousemaster

8. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Assuming you are taking about COD Advanced Warfare, it works like MW3. Peer to Peer matchmaking. Almost impossible to get banned.

AbsoluteKaos likes this.