1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info My Internet Speed History

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, May 20, 2015.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Check this out!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Jaidee likes this.
  2. TheGrinch123

TheGrinch123 BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

Impressive increase. What changed; new ISP??
    Bet Jaidee will be very envious.

Jaidee likes this.
  3. KozmoK

well not really sure, I was having some issues on 3-25-15 and noticed I wasnt getting my 100+ mb download I was paying for, so they did a diagnostic and found some errors, they sent a dude out here and he replaced a connector that was inside my wall (by tearing up the drywall a bit)
    but it was worth it to have fast transfers again.

I updated my WRT1900AC routers firmware tonight and did a speedtest from its GUI, and that was the result.

Im happy ;)

TheGrinch123 and Jaidee like this.
  4. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

fucking awesome speeds there Koz!

i can get up to 60mbps on my mobile phone
    but my plan is only 1.5GB per month + $15 per 1GB add ons

my pc isp has adsl2+ only and my modem tells me its ok up to 18mbps (22mbps in theory)
    unfortunately the max my isp releases to me is supposed to be 13mbps but its a miserable
    1.5 - 5mbps because of too many peeps crashing the dslam.
    its unlimited download allowed...only because they know i can't download anything! lol :D

oh well...i need to move to another address so i can hook up to the NBN or high speed optic cable.
    maybe move next door to Koz and tap into his whahahahaha :D

5. TheGrinch123

Or you can move to Virginia and link up to my internet. Won't charge you much, just the occasional Aussie dinner.;):D

Jaidee likes this.
  6. Jaidee

DEAL ! ! !

only on one condition...that yours is bigger/faster than Koz! lol ;) :D

7. TheGrinch123

Shucks, guess Koz wins. May or may not be bigger ;), but I only get 120 Mbps dl/12 Mbps ul. Well you would probably be more comfortable by Koz anyway, I here Arizona heat is similar to the Outback.:D

Apologize for hijacking your thread Koz, but bantering with Jaidee is too much fun to pass up.

KozmoK likes this.
  8. KozmoK

Its getting freaking hot here now, in the 90's (f)

9. Jaidee

Those temperatures are reaching the perfect heat for building up a sweat lol... Koz wins again! lol :D

TheGrinch123 likes this.
  10. Hidden

Hidden NOOBLET

Meh, my download speed is 1Gbps and my upload is 540Mbps.