1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Natural Selection 2

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by matty, Nov 7, 2012.

1. matty

matty NOOBLET

Any plans for a NS2 hack?

Haven't seen any of the "bigger" hacking sites out there offering a NS2, so I assume the niche isn't saturated yet.

I'd certainly renew my sub for a NS2 hack.

aavergne likes this.
  2. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

Only 24.99 on steam pretty good deal. From what I see it looks like a kick ass game. Graphic wise it reminds me of halo style game play. I too would like a kozbot for ns2.

Mind finding out what kind of anti cheat they run??

3. matty

matty NOOBLET

Taken directly from the site.

What are your plans for anti-cheat protection?
    Anti-cheat is a tough one because it's a bit like DRM, where the cure can be worse than the problem. Also like DRM, I think the significance of problem is often overstated. We have a few basic things we need to incorporate into the game, like validation of the client files; in terms of preventing more sophisticated forms of hacking, we may use the VAC system through Steam.http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/2011/2/ns2_q_a_2

4. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

Kozmok has been crushing vac since 08, let's hop they use it so we can hack the shit out of it.

5. matty

matty NOOBLET

They're not using VAC it appears. I'm VAC banned and I'm still able to play on NS2 servers.

6. RRobert

RRobert NOOBLET

Would love to see this supported. There's no real anti-cheat and not much in the way of hack competition. Only possible difficulty would be writing the hack since it's their own engine.

7. matty

matty NOOBLET

I'm in the same boat as you my friend. Don't know why so many devs are reluctant to make a hack for it.

8. r1ppx

r1ppx NOOBLET

omg yes!!!! there are so many people searching for a NS2 hack right now, and there are no sites providing one. you will make a killing on it! plus this game is so freakin fun.

Matty, they have started using it now. They weren't originally though.

aavergne likes this.
  9. aavergne

aavergne NOOBLET

Hey, i want to buy one NS2 hack. When it will come out !?!

10. aavergne

aavergne NOOBLET

11. aavergne

aavergne NOOBLET

I see, i see.... I used it.. Works fine. But i have fear to get VAC banned .... Thats why i want to pay for a 100% secure hack.

Btw... That wallhack, does not change color when the enemy is visible or when it behind the wall. sometimes I was shooting the wall. I hope that no one has seen!

So, i still asking for programres, to make a secure VAC hack... Including aimhack!!

12. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

I don't see it happening. There are posts about it on pretty much every single well known hack site and absolutely no one wants to do it. Although, it might be a good spot to make some money because no one else is doing it.

13. aavergne

aavergne NOOBLET

Ya .... I used bf3 wallhack.. Paid for it.. Very nice job! I like!
    And why not make a NS2 aimbot hack!?! I will pay for it. And i have 6 friends, that will pay too.

Still waiting for a aimbot hack, at least.

Predador_br likes this.
  14. Predador_br

Predador_br NOOBLET

Woooty nice nice! I want a NS2 aimbot too. I will buy it if come out! Good idea!!!

15. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Wow that's a pretty awesome looking game. How would the hack be incorporated in the RTS portion of the game? I can see how the RTS commander could benefit from having a few FPS hackers on his side racking up the kills and affecting the tide of battle. Kind of like Warcraft's champions, but FPS versions, together in RTS...

When the hack comes out, sign me up for the game too!

aavergne likes this.
  16. aavergne

aavergne NOOBLET

That's right!! imagine a soldier, killing a bunch of 4 aliens alone. The commander would thank very much, and certainly would invest this soldier, giving him stronger weapons, jetpacks, and wonderful EXO armor, it seems those robots the game "Mech Warior". Remember some super hero game starcraft! And the aliens using wallhack and aimbot, would the movie "Alien the eighth passenger," killing the marines madly! I'm looking forward to kozmok do this hack! Ok kozmok?

Paypal thanks, lol

Predador_br likes this.
  17. Predador_br

Predador_br NOOBLET

Yaa!
    Sooo....

Any newsss !?!