• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Need more conversations here

Hawkeye

Jaidee's Evil American Clone
H.A. LifeTime Friend
It really sucks ass that I can disappear for three months, and come back to nothing happening here. I missed a website remodel (looks good), and literally nothing else.

Come on guys, let's talk about something, anything!

Okay, I'll go first.

I bought Bitcoin for the first time last month. Lost my ass on it, cause it the bubble popped literally the next day. Learned a new term, called 'FOMO'. Fear of missing out. Bingo, that's what happened to me. Then found a website called Davor, and dumped my Bitcoin into it. Now i'm making over 1% a day on my investment, A.K.A. gamble.

Anyone else doing anything in Crypto?

Smockled

KOZBOT GOD
Staff member
hmm, ive been thinking of doing bitcoin mining.

2 years ago, some friends at my work place bought some miners to place in our office to mine coines. 2 years later, I wished I had joined them :(

Hawkeye

Jaidee's Evil American Clone
H.A. LifeTime Friend
I had a x360 a few years back. Got a XIM 3 and fucking pwned kids w/ the mouse and kbd. So badly I got banned. But, at the time, I worked for MSFT and called up that division and got myself unbanned LOL.

Jaidee

HAcker
Staff member
times are a changing...not using pc as much lately and only really browsing on mobile phone

not a gambler...choosing what to eat next is about as far as i go lol :D

AbsoluteKaos

KOZBOT AVENGER
I don't even have a PC anymore. I do most of my work from a laptop, (some CAD stuff and MasterCAM), along with school work. I do have an Xbox that the gf bought me for my bday, along with a XIM4. So easy to wreck kids with a mouse and aim assist. It's not the same though as using a PC and a great hack. But I hardly play that too nowadays. Between being kept busy and no actual games that grab my attention atm I haven't done much gaming for a while now. Looking forward to Insurgency 2 though. Hope everyone is doing great btw, been a while since I logged in here.