1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

New BF4 Key after BF3 ban- EA Customer Service

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Doomsday60, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Doomsday60

Doomsday60 NOOBLET

Hello all,

I recently purchased BF4 but I put it on the same account that I got banned on BF3 with. Punkbuster has cross-game bans that can be enabled on some servers so I'm not able to play on those.

When I got banned on BF3 I remember there was a method in which you could get a new CD key for a different account without re-purchasing the CD key. It had to do something about wanting a new account with new stats. Does anyone know the exact method or any alternatives?

Thanks and happy holidays!

2. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

i think you just could let them transfer the acc, to an other one.

you could say you accidently used the key on the wrong origin acc and need it transfered.
    they will ask for b-day, e-mail, real life name and security code or answer.

shouldnt be a problem at all.

Dark_Rose likes this.
  3. Dark_Rose

Dark_Rose VIP BF4 VIP

They're getting smart with it though. I had to go through three different people just to finally get it done the other day.

Guideline:
    Step 1. Just request a transfer and say nothing more.
    Step 2. Provide as little information as possible as to why you want it transfered.
    Step 3. If they persist with questioning your reasons for an account transfer, state a personal issue (i.e. ex-girlfriend, death, or parent trouble).
    Step 4. If reasons fail to stop their digging into matters: State the truth. Tell them you want to reset your account and start over in the game.
    Step 5. If all else fails, disconnect the call, close the ticket, and call back after a few minutes.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
    Sawatdee likes this.