1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Discuss New Desktop Pc Coming Soon! Well In The Next Few Months

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, May 8, 2015.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

CPU:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117403

MOBO:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132505

GPU:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487084

Memory:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231835

SSD:
    It will have a SM951-NVMe (M.2) (Samsung SSD) when its released... have you seen these little guys? Read here: http://www.techpowerup.com/211750/s...irst-m-2-nvme-pcie-ssd-for-the-pc-market.html - They will be taking over SSD's in the future - they are Faster, and smaller.

NVMe is the way to go - the future, 4 x faster then the 6gb sata 3 SSD's

OR...If it doesnt come out for a while, the next fastest thing:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...167300&cm_re=Intel_750-_-20-167-300-_-Product

MONITOR: (I WISH I COULD GET THIS ONE!) - I might just get a 28" 4k for $500

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ..._re=PPSSIYYGKBAEPO-_-0JC-0007-00D81-_-Product

Now to convince my wife to buy all this....

Last edited: May 8, 2015
    Smockled and Jaidee like this.
  2. MarkusFl

MarkusFl VIP Battlefield One

I think you only need to buy a Alienware 17 with graphic amplittude

3. KozmoK

I hate laptops

4. MarkusFl

you should check this
    www.xidax.com

5. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

love the curved screen Koz....played with one down at the local supercentre
    and it was friggin awesome...unfortunately as much as my wife is very
    generous and understanding...I really don't think she will ever talk to me again
    if I was to buy it after I already bought the Samsung 28" 4k lol :)

p.s...seriously though...your upgrade is what dreams are made of!
    as of today you could not wish for better...as much as I love and have always supported
    (and will still only support) AMD...they need to do some serious catching up
    because they haven't yet released another top end mobo from almost 2 years ago!

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  6. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

:(

im soo jealous.

Jaidee likes this.
  7. TheGrinch123

TheGrinch123 BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

I've been playing on a 28" Dell for the past year or so, a great 1920 x 1200 monitor. But I am currently waiting for the prices to come down on the either the 31.5" Samsung or 31.5" ASUS 4k monitors. Given past trends I expect they both will be under $1,000 in the next 2 or 3 months.
    Koz, any reason why you prefer the 3440 x 1440 monitor versus a true 4k at 3840 x 2160??

8. KozmoK

I'd like a curved 4k monitor :) ha that would be perfect!!!!!!

My wife said its a no go on buying all the hardware at once. So I will be piecing it together one part at a time 1 part a month - and having the hack site pay for it :) BOOOOOOOO!

I guess I will make a new hack GTA 5 or CSGO or something to generate the $

Jaidee and TheGrinch123 like this.
  9. MarkusFl

10. TheGrinch123

Koz, In case you missed it, Newegg has your monitor on sale this weekend for $950.

11. KozmoK

:( I decided to rip out our master bedroom closet and put this in (this is not a pic of my closet) so I'm broke :( Its going to take me a week as I have to repair the drywall from the ripped out shitty one new homes get by default, adding crown molding (to match the rest of my house) and putting in new base board molding... Re-painting .... Big project for me

[​IMG]

Smockled, TheGrinch123 and Jaidee like this.
  12. Stone33

Stone33 RAC MASTER

I have read your post and has decided - I support your PC PROJECT - and buy a Ultimate VIp AC for 6 month. ;):).
    Ok, ok I have also purchase why your hacks are very good.

Jaidee and KozmoK like this.
  13. TheGrinch123

Koz, Both happy and sad for you at the same time. The new closet looks like it will be really nice, sorry you have to put off the new monitor as a result. Researching your monitor choice versus my original preference resulted in me changing my mind and I ordered the Samsung 34" curved WQHD today. Let you know how it works out, but it looks like it will be awesome fun.

Jaidee likes this.
  14. KozmoK

NICE!!! I can't believe you ordered one! I love those curved ones! Let me know how you like it. Thats one HUGE ass monitor

Jaidee likes this.
  15. KozmoK

I decided to wait a few months and save up. I will wait for the skylake processors and
    Z170X mobo's!

Jaidee likes this.
  16. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

very nice....the longer you wait the better it can be :)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  17. TheGrinch123

@KozmoK , Been playing on the new monitor for a couple of weeks now and it is great. Jaidee was right when he said the curved screen experience was something spectacular to behold. I may never go back to flat screen gaming again. It took some time to get used to the smaller desktop icons, Outlook/Word fonts and Browser windows, but the benefits of all that real estate (having multiple windows open) is worth it. (Windows does provide an option to enlarge fonts/browser windows, which I have enabled on my 2nd business PC). There are some drawbacks, however. At 3440 x 1440 the 2D maps of BF4/BF3 (and others) get lost among the background. When you get your monitor and see what I mean, you might reconsider the suggestion to provide an option to enlarge the 2D maps on all your hacks.

18. KozmoK

Which monitor did you get? Im looking at the

Samsung S34E790C Glossy Black 34" Curved WQHD Cinema Wide 4ms (GTG) HDMI LED Backlight LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 DCR Mega Infinity (3000:1) Dual Speakers, High Adjustable

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0JC-0007-00D81

19. TheGrinch123

The Samsung S34E790C is the one I purchased. Largely based on research I did after you said that it was the one you were planning to get. As you may recall, I was waiting for a drop in the price of the 4k monitors to upgrade. But after reading the reviews and seeing my son-in-law's 28 inch 4k Samsung (requires a lot of graphics power), I decided the curved WQHD would actually be a better choice.

You will love it. Makes gaming an entirely new experience.

20. KozmoK

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015