• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

New Direction

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
Since most games are going to EAC and BE - and they are catching everyones drivers..

I think I will start making VR game hacks.

Anyone use VR? I heard the new Occulus Quest came out - but its a android based processor

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Jaidee's Evil American Clone
H.A. LifeTime Friend
BF4 VIP
Battlefield V
ooof..

VR is a very small market.

Just spit balling here, but what about hacks for consoles? Aren't kiddies always coming here and asking for that anyways?

Last edited:
Since most games are going to EAC and BE - and they are catching everyones drivers..

Anyone use VR? I heard the new Occulus Quest came out - but its a android based processor
Giving up already?! -_-;

Destiny 2 doesn't use EAC btw. :)

KozmoK, привет. Так как большинство игр используют EAC и BE и их невозможно взломать, потому что они ловят на уровне драйверов? И нет кодера , который смог бы это сделать?

I dont have VR but im sure theres a market for it.

Sad to hear you might give up on making hacks for EAC and BE, I was hoping to use your hacks. Since I never tried hacks that has EAC and BE because everyone gets banned.

nativus

RAC MASTER
Dunno about that, I've seen quite a few persistent cheaters on TD2 lately. One was even speedhacking and shooting full auto bow special rounds. And he hasn't been banned in over 2 weeks now.
Also, there are hackers on every asian server.
Btw, they are asian, obviously.

Strange thing there are more hackers getting banned on division 1 (which btw doesn't have any good anti cheat) in comparison to division 2
not many I've ran into div 2 but Ive seen few share who have been doing it for over a month now without ban.

Jaidee

HAcker
Staff member
and given this is a bright sunny Monday morning we could even quote some wishful impossible possibilities :D

"When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is
dire and bleak, there is always hope."

Pittacus Lore

Top Bottom