1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

New Ea Fingerprinting

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Jan 3, 2015.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Last month I took some time and decompiled the AcivationUI programs.

I stated that it used your computer name. Well that has changed in the last month! They updated it and are querying your bios for your motherboard serial # and info.

Please read this.

http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/battlefield-4/131551-ea-hardware-fingerprinting.html

I may make a hack for this, I am not sure yet.

They now use:

Win32_BaseBoard.SerialNumber (string)
    Win32_BaseBoard.Manufacturer (string)
    Win32_BIOS.Manufacturer (string)
    Win32_BIOS.SerialNumber (string)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
    redcliffe, Ronin and Khariz like this.
  2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

time for new motherboard...s :(

I know it maybe a waste of time mentioning this
    given EA can do almost anything it wants

but they do ask you when signing up for origin if you
    want to share "computer info"?...or such like...if you select no
    are they legally allowed to access this? cost of having a lawyer
    answer/fight this would probably pay for several new PC's anyway lol :rolleyes:;)

edit: I guess we are hacking....we shouldn't forget that lol :p

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
    Ronin likes this.
  3. chadmeister

chadmeister NOOB

Ronin, KozmoK and Jaidee like this.
  4. KozmoK

This outputs cool info

wmic baseboard get product, Manufacturer, version, serialnumber

Ronin and Jaidee like this.
  5. KozmoK

I will be having a Activation Spoofer EXE made that will spoof random info for these values, exclusive to HackersAdvantage VIP's only.

I may or may not do this, it appears to be more involved to spoof that information

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    Jaidee, RACtivision and Ronin like this.
  6. TheGrinch123

TheGrinch123 BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

Not sure what your plan is for Activation Spoofer, but if the HWID constantly changes for a specific EA account wouldn't EA be able to tell something was interfering with their HWID collection (and thus trigger a ban)? Would it be possible to key the spoofed values to the EA account (or soldier) name, so each different account would provide different (but constant) HWID values? If spoofed values were linked to specific account names then each account would look like they come from different PCs.

7. KozmoK

The only time it is collected by EA, is when ActivationUI.exe is executed - which is the first time after you buy it. Its not necessary to do anything else. My Spoofer app will only be used the one time after you buy a new account.

I may make the fields custom, so you can put what you want, or used a random generated one.

qwertybr and TheGrinch123 like this.
  8. seminole187

seminole187 RAC MARAUDAR

Are you saying when you first login to a new Origin account with the Origin client or when you first login to battlelog with an account that has bf4 on it?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  9. KozmoK

Origin->BattleLog->Launch BF4 for first time

It runs the activationUI from within the BF4.exe game

Your best bet is to disable the WMI functions, and just change computer name.

I think when you purchase new battle maps it does it too

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  10. qwertybr

qwertybr NOOB