1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info New Feature Bf4 - Simpleaim Version

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Dec 7, 2014.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I am trying out a new feature requested/suggested by @aew6317

He suggested that to help with FF - and with ESP - is to turn off ESP of people who are not visible. This will help those who are prone to FF suspensions/bans, to Train your brain into not looking at them through walls :)

To do this, you need to set your colors for the object to all 0's as such:

upload_2014-12-7_19-2-53.png

This will work with NameTags, Box Esp, and Skeleton ESP.

If this works out, and people like it, I will put this feature in the BF4 ESP Only version this week.

ShinerNexus, jpmagnum, G1ZM0 and 5 others like this.
  2. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

3. aew6317

aew6317 RAC MASTER

Thanks for trying this idea. I hope people may find it helpful.

4. Zira_Lomes

Zira_Lomes NOOBLET

This sounds like a great idea... Only...

The point of ESP is to see other players behind objects, walls, etc. Is the ESP really all that useful when you get rid of this? If a guy comes around a corner, you're just slapping a green box on him. What good is that? You can already see him now!

I suppose you'll still be able to see people in open areas, but typically you can already see these people and distinguish them from the rest of your team.

Maybe I'm the one being dumb, idunno.

AbsoluteKaos and Dark_Rose like this.
  5. RACtivision

You can still kind of see them... Barely... But the point is to keep you from walling & getting caught by FF. Today I was gaming & walling big time. After the game I thought that maybe I shouldve used the "new" ESP to get used to it...

6. RACtivision

You can still kind of see them... Barely... But the point is to keep you from walling & getting caught by FF. Today I was gaming & walling big time. After the game I thought that maybe I shouldve used the "new" ESP to get used to it...

G1ZM0 likes this.
  7. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

sounds like the best idea ever...and it will be the first thing i try when i get my acc's unbanned from the week susp.

hehe.

i think if you dont use aimbot, and racking people behind the wall...how are they supposed tro know you're not just "good"

8. KozmoK

I think when your being monitored, they are logging your game, and can review it just like COD TV etc. So they can tell if your walling, or know where the enemy is.

jpmagnum, Jaidee and G1ZM0 like this.
  9. Blood

Blood RAC MASTER

This is the same idea I was looking for, if anything you could put a timer on it as well if they are popping cover (say 1/2 seconds after they leave visibility)

10. KozmoK

Yeah no, I wont be doing that :)

I give you an inch, you want 11 more :)

ShinerNexus, jpmagnum, Jaidee and 2 others like this.
  11. Blood

Blood RAC MASTER

Better safe than sorry, I understand lol

Smockled and RACtivision like this.
  12. RACtivision

Every guys dream...

ShinerNexus, jpmagnum, Jaidee and 2 others like this.
  13. KozmoK

If your are ever FF Banned, please change your computer name, and IP address of your Router before starting BF4 for your first time after purchase.

Jaidee, Ronin and G1ZM0 like this.
  14. TheGrinch123

TheGrinch123 BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

Quick question for clarification. Fairfight uses IP address and not Mac address, correct??

15. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

IP address and computer name. Not MAC address. External IP address.

Ronin and Jaidee like this.
  16. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

yeah...and some womans nightmare!

trust me...I know lol ;)

Ronin and jpmagnum like this.
  17. KozmoK

if you guys don't know your external IP address (the one websites, battlelog, EA/DICE etc use), I always use this sill site: http://www.ipchicken.com

Ronin, TheGrinch123 and Jaidee like this.
  18. TheGrinch123

TheGrinch123 BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

Fix seems too simple for EA/DICE to even bother with HWID bans. Or are they just trying to scare the kiddies into playing fair.
    Apologize to all for inadvertently hijacking thread.

19. Dark_Rose

Dark_Rose VIP BF4 VIP

Koz, stahp. Plz stahp. STAHP! KOZ, STAHP MAKING THE GAME BETTUR! I CUNT TAYK ETE!

20. Dark_Rose

Dark_Rose VIP BF4 VIP

This only works if you have names off.