1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info New Server Problems

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by TheGrinch123, Oct 4, 2014.

1. TheGrinch123

TheGrinch123 BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

Koz, As I briefly mentioned, when I thought my PC had been attacked I tried a number of things including changing Passwords and starting a new account in order to communicate with you and the community. I found that on the new server I; 1.) could not see any "Public" forums and thus could not submit Forum posts as a guest, 2.) did not receive the confirmation email needed to start a new account, and 3.) did not receive the password change request email when I went to change my VIP password. These may all have been transitional problems as you were changing servers. However, when you have the time you may want to check out these and other functions of the website on the new server. I suspect potential new customers may be having trouble accessing the site and becoming members/VIPs.

Jaidee likes this.
  2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Yes, I will work on the email issues - thanks for the head. Let me fix that now.

Jaidee and RACtivision like this.
  3. d3adly

d3adly Let me see them tits.....Niiiiiiice.

You gave Koz head? AH, WELL NOW... I guess you won't need to be paying for your subscriptions this month. :p

I guess that's why his profile pic is The Grinch, Grinning :D

AbsoluteKaos and Jaidee like this.
  4. KozmoK

Email issue fixed! I guess I missed the part about Head :)

Jaidee and d3adly like this.
  5. TheGrinch123

Great catch D3adly, LMAO. Is he right Koz, do I get a month free. Wonderful, anytime you need some more head(s up), just let me know. LOL

d3adly and Jaidee like this.
  6. KozmoK

Free month? Hell you get to move into my house now ;)

7. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

get a room you guys! but pleeeeeeeeease

no recordings!!!! lol :p

d3adly likes this.
  8. TheGrinch123

Hope everyone gets a good laugh out of this. Leave it to D3adly to notice Koz's typing mistakes.

d3adly likes this.
  9. Jaidee

that was a typo??? hahahaha

I don't think so :p

10. KozmoK

Yeah I meant to say heads up :) ha

Jaidee likes this.
  11. Jaidee

yeah yeah...that's what they all say lol ;):rolleyes::D