1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

No Lifetime membership?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by sanliam, Mar 26, 2012.

1. sanliam

sanliam Guest

Why no lifetime membership?
    :)

2. TheSlottedCow

TheSlottedCow VIP Call of Duty 4

The concept of the website itself is "renting" a cheat. It would be contradictory to have a lifetime membership. You should simply buy a 6 month membership - all you'd have to do is click a few buttons every month.

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I've never believe in them. Everyone has their own Idea what lifetime is.

1) Lifetime of site
    2) Lifetime of game
    3) Lifetime of you
    4) Lifetime of me

Either why I like to have the last word when I stop support a hack. For instance I just stopped supporting and selling BF 2142. Now if you were a diehard 2142 player and bought lifetime, you would be screwed.

Or what happens when the hack is detected like 2-3 times, and I decided to give up on it, you would be screwed.

I'm not out to screw you, so 6 months is the most I will take.

-KIXX- and vovka666 like this.
  4. -KIXX-

-KIXX- NOOBLET

I agree with KozmoK...lifetime memberships are not a good idea
    I bought vip for COD WAW few days ago just to try it (the hack is amazing) and i decided to do that for just a month...so i'll not have probs if i'll change idea...a maximum of 6 month is sign of reliability
    So many other hack sites are not so serious in it...they try to induce players to buy lifetime vip and when you pay just for a month actually u pay for a subscription that automatically renews itself every month and i dont like it
    Here in RAC u'll not have this kind of problems

have fun