1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Not the best but fine too

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by zekillzer, Jan 8, 2013.

1. zekillzer

zekillzer NOOBLET

After 3 shit choices , RAC is the winner

i have buy ESP only , after i have buy full hack , just for remove namehack and get ESP box and Health Bar .

Nice hack and good price , support is sometimes long or fast .

In game , i don't lost FPS with my crap pc (i5 2400 & HD6770) same with 64 players :)

Loader is oversized and i hate the sound loading , directly turned off :/

if you have good skill but you are shiftless buy ESP only same as me :)

if you are low => Full !!!

2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

i liked your thinking so much i bought both of them :D

3. Moses8980

Moses8980 KOZBOT AVENGER

LOL what about me i have all hacks that RAC offers. So now I´m ULTRALOW or what:mad:
    ;)

G1ZM0, Jaidee and raxer10 like this.
  4. raxer10

raxer10 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Zekiller hack is hack! The people who uses esp hack are better? Sorry bro but for this words i think you are Not older then 16! The big Differenz you have more functions to turn on and off as you like! Most people think the esp hack is saver! But i dont think so!
    And your Titel???? Not the best??? Lol

Greets

G1ZM0, Jaidee and Moses8980 like this.
  5. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

i really hate to burst your bubble guys...but in reality....there are guys who don't need to hack because they are spawned from the gods and just use their magic to annihilate everyone in front of them :) then there are people like me who need super magnified glasses to even be able to see the enemy and also reflexes equal or less than that of a sloth :p although we all love sid too :D but seriously...if we are all really that good i guess we wouldn't need to hack...but i most certainly do because it seems the world is full of people more like us...than them :D
    but its all good...so long as we enjoy and have a good time and remember one thing...that every one of us are here because we love KozmoK...we love the company of others...and most of all we love the game! :D

6. zekillzer

zekillzer NOOBLET

This is just joke , your choice , your style .

Personnaly , i buy a BF3 hack for level up fast . But sometimes I play without the hack, and i never play with aimbots :)

and is not the best , i have tested "basic ESP" better configurable.

7. Moses8980

Moses8980 KOZBOT AVENGER

You love him? Kozmok!Watch out! and also take care of your callipygian because a "man" loves you ★ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡★.wahahahahaha..Nice one Jai:) I "like" Koz but love!? NOOOO
    But I know what you mean;)

Jed1M1ndTr1k likes this.
  8. raxer10

raxer10 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

9. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

the Best moments of the Full hack are the ones, when u realize a hacker wanna stomp the Server.
    u simply set em on the Shitlist and give him the Aimbot, big Time.
    if u get one shot AEK like got hit by a Tankshell...this guy will earn the same...everytime you see em.it`s so funny when a hacker calls u hacker.
    (i do the same sometimes....and it`s always fun as hell, when i right after it, giving that guy the bot, lol)

hanshausnot and Jaidee like this.