1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

[NSFW] The sexy thread !

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Punheta, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Punheta

Punheta NOOBLET

Spam yours sexy gifs :cool:

[​IMG]

2. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

3. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

Something nice...
    [​IMG]

Something funny
    [​IMG]

Now that's an ass
    [​IMG]

Arnold likes this.
  4. Punheta

Punheta NOOBLET

5. G1ZM0

6. Punheta

Punheta NOOBLET

Pew pew pew pew :p
    [​IMG]

Arnold, G1ZM0 and Jaidee like this.
  7. G1ZM0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and one for the other minded, guy`s here :D

[​IMG]

8. Punheta

Punheta NOOBLET

9. G1ZM0

10. Natasmai

Natasmai RAC MARAUDAR

11. G1ZM0

Take it with Humor.
    you don`t get gay by looking at it. :D

12. Natasmai

Natasmai RAC MARAUDAR

Nothing funny about it.

13. G1ZM0

whats your problem with it ? just that u dont like it ?
    maybe in this forums are gay people, why not giving them something to look at as well ?
    cant see a reason why you bitching so hard :D
    don`t like it ? don`t look at it :)

14. Natasmai

Natasmai RAC MARAUDAR

Well, it's not bitching, it's disgusting, but if your into the queer scene that would explain why you defend it soo hard. Face it the only ones that are speaking to the gay issue are the gays and the politicians that want to further themselves through showing their bought and paid for support for votes.

IMHO if you like that sort of thing theres no need to export it to a gaming forum, but that's just me.

15. G1ZM0

i don`t defend it, i just dont have a problem with it.
    you`re offending and take it as an offending act, like it`s some sick non-natural thing.welcome to the 20th Century. modern people, dont hunt black people, homosexual people, or jews anymore.
    the fact that you say "it`s disqusting" just mirrors you`re hate about it.because it goes over your horizon that those people are pretty much normal like everyone you know, who`s not gay.
    you talk like one of those demonstration guy`s who holds a say yes to jesus sign in his hand, and in the other hand a sign that says "homosexuality is the devil, its a sickness and must be stopped" :D

you take things to serious :)
    and i won`t take it out. open a thread and make a petition about it, or just get over it.

and if u say, this pic has no need to be export to a "gaming-forum" then this "whole" thread has no need to be in this forum too.
    did u ever heard a gay person bitch and whine about sexy girl pictures ? i bet not.
    one of my best friends is gay, and he`s for sure on of the best guys on this fucking planet, and pretty normal.
    your choose of words, and your anger/rage about a fucking picture that shows two kissing boys is immature, honestly.

and because u get so sick of a simple pic, a freedom sign of me.

this is just for you:

[​IMG]

:D just kidding ;) enjoy life, instead of being a hater.

Jeremy likes this.
  16. mayhem22

mayhem22 NOOBLET

back on track default-36250-986d4e38-original.gif

Arnold likes this.
  17. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

all in fun and tasteful guys :) if it looks like it could offend anyone...don't do it...simple as that :p
    also...if you think your pics are borderline then before posting them remember young kids also frequent this site :)

18. G1ZM0

i don´t see any Borderline pics here :)
    kissing boy´s is nothing uncommon...at least not where i live :D
    i mean i can understand, if you live in a village far far away from civilization where god and the tree´s are your best friends, that it could be offending.
    but common guys ^__^
    ive seen it with Humor, i didnt knew someone would freak out rage about it.and i still can´t get in my head why.maybe i´m not old enough or must have missed something in evolution :D

b2t:
    [​IMG]

and

http://www.trendhure.com/2013/03/29/sexy-gifs-with-sound/

19. yugurt

yugurt RAC MASTER

Would a offsite link in a spoiler containing 18+ content be okay or would that net me a nice heavy bannhammer?

20. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Dont do offsite. Especially if it involves material that is 18+ and close to the topic in this thread. There are some shady websites out there :)